Washout Systems, LLC
Tired of Paint Stains on your Project soil? Tired of walking through Paint Waste Puddles?
Try our Paint Washout System.
We provide you with 55 Gallon Bins with Grate Tops. We vacuum your Paint waste and haul it to our licensed processing site.
Washout Systems LLC provides a watertight system that controls, captures and contains ALL of the caustic wastewater and concrete washout material, eliminating any possibility of an illegal discharge. It is capable of holding approximately 5.5 yards of material; equivalent to 38 trucks and 2 concrete pumps or washout from 350 yards of poured concrete.
All wastewater and concrete material is recycled.
Our concrete washout container has established itself as the Best Available Technology (BAT) and the Best Management Practice (BMP) when it comes to concrete washout and wastewater containment and recycling. Our washout systems are the preferred BMP on construction sites as they reduce operation costs and reduce the mess and headache associated with other measures. The system is 100% SWPPP Compliant.
Washout Systems bin will allow trade personnel to easily washout concrete trucks, pumps and equipment on site, while protecting the storm drain systems from potential illegal discharges. This system replaces outdated washout systems that use plastic lined hay bales, which are costly, unsightly and damage the environment since their ability to contain diminishes, due to inherently faulty material, overuse and lack of maintenance.
is 100% SWPPP Compliant.
||5.5 Cubic Yards or 900 Gallons / washout from 350 yards of poured concrete
||12'L X 8'W X 2'H / 25' with ramps extended
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Exceeds US EPA, State EPA and Regional guidelines
- Conforms with BMP's for concrete waste and waste water management (WM8)
- Self contained, watertight and portable roll off bin eliminates wastewater discharge
- Easily accessible and capable of having 3 concrete trucks washout simultaneously
- Steel folding ramps accommodate almost all pumps
- Our washout roll off bin is best utilized on projects where concrete, stucco, mortar, grout and cement are used as a construction material or where cementitious wastewater is created.
We are dedicated to helping you remain in compliance and provide the finest housekeeping available.